- Use my stash.
- Combine my other craft loves with card making.
In the card to the right I turned the flower bunch upside down and stamped them to look like fireworks.
From the stash:
- Corrugated recycled card from ten years ago!
- Hessian from my hessian stash (I've got far to much of this!).
- Stamp set: Best of Everything (Stampin' Up!), It's Your Birthday (Stampin' Up!)
- Ink pads: Stampin' Up! Poppy Parade In Colour 2010 - 2012), Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Old Olive
- Punches and Dies: Scallop, Curly label and circle
Want more! For extra content or to just keep up with the mayhem, like Triple T Mum's Facebook Page!