Nope not Mother of the Year. Though I am sure I would have been a contender had I
A massive thank you to Plain Vanilla Mum who nominated me! If you haven't been over to Jen's blog, you must click the link and have a gander. My personal favourites would be anything under the label babycakes. There are lots of ideas for activities to try with bubs, once their taking on an interest in anything beyond food, sleep and elimination!
So the Nitty Gritties of the award are:
1. Choose 5 up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers to give the award to.
2. Show your thanks to the blog that gave you the award by linking back to their page.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their blogs, and leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award.
5. Share 5 random facts about yourself.
I award the Liebster Award to...(drum roll please)...
Happy Whimsical Hearts - There is something that makes me smile every time I visit this gorgeous blog. I just love that sweet photo header with the almost mystical garden and the bright-eyed children! You will find lots that will tickle any fancy you might have, especially if you're into the beauty of handmade.
Learn with Play @ Home - Debs is the proud mumma of two gorgeous children. She shares lots of ideas on encouraging early learning through play. I was so inspired by Learn With Play's snack boxes that I just had to try them myself. Let's just say, it has been a huge success!
Mummy Musings and Mayhem - Jode is a fellow twin mummy, with three sweet girls, two of them being the Toddler Twosome! Her blog shares great food ideas for fussy eaters and there's a sprinkling of wonderful activities to do with your toddling tots. My favourite posts would be her musings on family and raising the toddler twosome. Jode always brings a smile and an audible sigh "Ah, SHE knows!"
Taming The Goblin - This blog is fun! I love reading about Goblin's adventures and the wonderful activities that his mummy plans for their days together.You'll find great toddler activities and they have been labelled by months in age.
Lovely Little Bookworms - Welcome to a very new blog! Another twin mummy (because I can!) with a fantastic blog about encouraging kids to read. Suz provides reviews on books, some adult but mostly children's books. Her background in teaching will filter through with wonderful activities to encourage early literacy skills. What I am enjoying the most is her Creating Learning Spaces for Children series, beginning with Creating Reading Spaces For Kids: The Basics.
Get comfortable and click through these links. You will leave inspired!
Still here...alright then, five random facts about me:
1. I attended university as a mature age student, after being told I would only ever amount to being a check out chick.
2. I have taught early childhood for 9 and a half years.
3. I have been married to Triple T Dad for 15 years.
4. We have never been on a honeymoon.
5. My dream holiday would be to backpack through Vietnam.